Chitra Tripathi is an Indian news anchor currently working in Hindi news channel AAJ TAK News. Tripathi started her career in 2005 from Gorakhpur Doordarshan.
|11 August 1986
|5 ft 6 inches (168 cm)
|Journalist, Scriptwriter, Producer
Chitra Tripathi is an News Anchor born in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. She has worked in famous television news channel such as AAJ TAK , ABP News and India News etc.
She is currently working as a deputy editor and news anchor on the news channel Aaj Tak.
Birth and Family
Chitra Tripathi was born on 11 May 1986 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. She belongs to a middle class Hindu Brahmin family. Her childhood was spent in Gorakhpur.
Chitra Tripathi married to a news anchor Atul Aggarwal on 23 November 2008. It was a love marriage. This couple has also blessed with a son. Her son’s name is Aum.
Chitra Tripathi’s younger sister Sweta Tripathi is also a news anchor like her, who is currently working with Republic India.
Chitra Tripathi got her early education form Gorakhpur. She completed her schooling from A.D. Government Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur.
Afterwards she did her post-graduation from Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University. Chitra Tripathi did her post-graduation in defense studies. She had never even dreamed that she would work in television news anchoring.
Chitra wanted to join Indian Defense. In the childhood , she received the gold medal in NCC cadet and she has also participated in the parade on Rajpath on Republic Day.
Chitra Tripathi started her career with a regional news channel ETV, after which she started appearing on National TV Doordarshan. In her 14 year(till 2019) career, she has worked with major news channels like News24, Sahara Samay, India News, ABP News.
After joining ABP news in 2016, Chitra Tripathi’s face was successful in creating a distinct identity in the entire country. However she has hosted shows like “2019 Kaun Jeetega”, “Kaun Banega CM”, “Modi Ke Char Saal” and “Bihar Ka Neta Kaisa Ho” with this channel. For which ABP News also honored her with the Best Anchor Award.
On 11 February 2019, Chitra left ABP News and joined Aaj Tak. She is working on the post of deputy editor/anchor on this channel and at 7 pm, the show hosts ‘Desh Tak’.
- Chitra was awarded the Ramnath Goenka Excellence Award in the year 2016.
- In 2018 Chitra got the NCC Achievers Award.
- In the year 2001, Chitra was awarded a gold medal for commanding the Republic day Gord of Honor and due to this achievement, she also got an opportunity to meet Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee at his residence.
- She was also received Gold Medal in ‘Defense Studies’ from Gorakhpur University.
- ABP management has honored her many times with best news anchor.
- A letter of appreciation has also been given by the Indian Army to her for the “Hindustan Ka Mission Jai Hind”.
Chitra Tripathi Net Worth
According to various resources, famous News Anchor Chitra Tripathi’s net worth is $240K which is around ₹ 2 crores in Indian Rupees.
The Main source of income of Chirta Tripathi is Journalisma and Anchoring. She has hosted multiple shows and events for News Channels.
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|2 Crores+ INR
|Monthly Income And Salary
|20 Lakhs +
Social Media of Chitra Tripathi
Chitra Tripathi is very active on social media. She is followed by many big politicians.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the age of Chitra Tripathi?
Ans. Chitra Tripathi age is 37 years as of 2023.
2. Who is the husband of Chitra Tripathi?
Ans. Atul Agarwal is husband of Chitra Tripathi.
3.Is Chitra Tripathi left AajTak?
Ans. Tripathi has returned as the Editor of Special Projects at Aaj Tak.
4. Who is the CEO of AajTak?
Ans. Rahul Kanwal is the News Director of India Today and AajTak and the Executive Director of Business Today.
5. Where is Chitra Tripathi is working now ?
Ans. At AajTak, Tripathi will be Editor, Special Projects. She will report to Supriya Prasad, News Director.
6. Who is Chitra Tripathi?
Ans. Chitra Tripathi is an Indian news anchor currently working in Hindi news channel AAJ TAK News.
7. What is the monthly income of Chitra Tripathi?
Ans. The monthly income of Chitra Tripathi is around ₹ 2 Lakhs rupees.
8. Where did Chitra Tripathi belong to?
Ans. Chitra Tripathi belongs to Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
9. What is the net worth of Chitra Tripathi?
Ans. The net worth of Chitra Tripathi is $240K Dollars which is around ₹ 2 Crore in Indian rupees.
10. On which date of Chitra Tripathi happens?
Ans. Chitra Tripathi birthday happens on 11 August.