Sneh Rana is an Indian cricketer. Being Right Handed Batsman & Right-arm off break Bowler, in the India national Women-cricket team.
|Born||18 February 1994, Dehradun|
|Height||5 ft 8 inch (173 cm)|
|Father||Late. Bhagwan Singh Rana.|
Sneh Rana was born in 18 February 1994, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. Her age is around 29 years (2023).
Rana hails from Sinaula, on the outskirts of Dehradun. Her father was a farmer.
She made her Women’s One Day International and Women’s Twenty20 International debuts against Sri Lanka in 2014.
After a knee injury in 2016, she was side-lined from the national team, and would not play international cricket for another five years. During this period, she played domestic cricket, and also played for India B.
In May 2021, she was named in India’s Test Squad for their one-off match against the England women’s cricket team. Rana made her Test debut on 16 June 2021, for India against England.
In January 2022, she was named in India’s team for the 2022 Women’s Cricket World Cup in New Zealand. In July 2022, she was named in India’s team for the cricket tournament at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England.
|Test Debut||16 June 2021v England (Cap 85)|
|ODI Debut||19 January 2014 v Sri Lanka (Cap 110)|
|T20I Debut||26 January 2014 v Sri Lanka (Cap 45)|
- Sneh Rana is an Indian Cricket player who is known for becoming the first Indian woman and fourth in the history of the sport to beg a half-century and take four-wicket during her test debut.
- When she practised cricket at the ground, she used to bring English and Maths textbooks and teach other girls there.
- When she was nine year old, she used to play cricket matches with boys. Her father saw her interest in cricket and got her enrolled in Little Master’s Academy, Dehradun.
- In an interview, her coach said that initially, Sneh was very shy to play in front of them.
- The first tournament that she played was when her club participated in a tournament in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. She was awarded the women of the series award in the tournament.
Sneh Rana Net Worth
According to various online resources the net worth of Sneh Rana is estimated around $5 million dollars which is 40 crores in Indian Currency.
Apart from BCCI match fees, Sneh Rana is also playing for various Domestic and International Leagues.
Social Media and Advertisements
Sneh Rana has also a best amount of social media following by which he makes decent amount of money. She had also done many TV commercials for Brands till now.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||40 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 crore+|
|Yearly Income||12 Crore +|
|Income Source||Cricket, Advertisement|
Social Media of Sneh Rana
Sneh Rana has also a huge amount of Fan following over her social media platforms. She has total 0.2 million followers combining her Instagram, Twitter .
Sneh Rana posts entertaining content on her Instagram with members of Team India at a period of time. Her reels also got viral many times till now.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1.What is the net worth of Sneh Rana in Indian rupees?
Ans. The net worth of Sneh Rana in 40 crores in Indian rupees.
2. How old is Sneh Rana?
Ans.Sneh Rana is 29 years old.
3. Nick name of Sneh Rana?
Ans. No any Nick name of Sneh Rana.
4. Which state in Sneh Rana Belongs ?
Ans. Sneh Rana Belongs to Uttarakhand.
5.For which team Sneh Rana Played IPL in 2023 ?
Ans. Sneh Rana Played is Not IPL but she’s play various Leagues Domestic & International.